A lot to learn, 2017

Sources: Google Image
The year of 2017 is almost finished. There are a lot to learn in this year. So many blessings, yet also lesson to learn. I found many challenges, boredom, yet also some exciting things in this year. These are things that define myself, things that made me know myself more and more. That I'm actually a competitive person; that I indeed represent Leo in many ways; that I need to set wish lists and targets of 2018; that it feels great to have people's acknowledgement, but it doesn't matter if you haven't gotten to that; that you actually work to express, not (always) to impress.

Counting down to 2018, I've already made some wish lists. I want to live another life besides my current job; I want to look for challenges; I want to have more time for my family and closed friends; I want to have a "financial planning" for my future, and so on and on. But one thing for sure: I want to be happy in 2018.

Comments