Iris - Goo Goo Dolls


And I'd give up forever to touch you
Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now

And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
Cause sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight

And I don't want the world to see me
Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything seems like the movies
Yeah you bleed just to know your alive

And I don't want the world to see me
Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

I don't want the world to see me
Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

I just want you to know who I am
I just want you to know who I am
I just want you to know who I am
I just want you to know who I am

*This song was the original soundtrack for the movie City of Angels. Listening to this song at 3 AM this morning, I just realized that this song is just good. The lyrics rocks. There's one good quote I've found in this song : "When everything feels like a movie, yeah you bleed just to know you're alive."
I've read in one magazine a few years ago, there's a quotation (no citation, :P)
"Life is like a movie. You're the star. And without conflicts, it's boring..!!"

Now I'm gonna admit those quotation. Because life does seems like a movie. I'm the star. Anything, everything comes and goes. Happiness, sadness, laugh, cry, falling in love, broken hearted, loving and be loved, smile, frown, maybe those are just the color of life. Those are the "color" that the "director" and the "producer" created so that the movie would be more interesting and so that the audiences would have something to learn from the movie. Hmm. I guess so. I'll admit so.

So now, what's next? I guess my "director" and "producer" have the best plans to bring this movie a good, brilliant, and become "box office". I'm the star. So, all I have to do is just play my role as best as I can. The rest I "give" it to my "director" and "producer". Because what will it be, it's so will it be. Que sera, sera..!! I'll just do my best.

I have to be stronger..!!
Good luck for today, people..!!
Bunch of Love,
sinta :))

Comments

Patchtastics said…
Sinta:) Merci für deine Kommentare! Ich habe ein Tip, weil du Lieder im Blog "posted" hast; You should click into mixpod.com and get an account there, then you can get any song you'd like to the entry;)