The Time We should Embrace


Source : google images

"Life's all about choices."


This quote will always remain in my mind. Choices come always in life, it remind us that sometimes we lose something yet gaining something too. I am a dreamer, and I have to admit that I always have a lots of plans in my head. Yet sometimes all of my dreams gave some distance between me and people surroundings; family and friends. I realized that sometimes I felt left behind by people around me. I was too busy chasing dreams, and I forget sometimes that dreams is not only about winning something; it is also about remaining in others heart. I do not know now in which hearts I am still remaining. I am clueless and sometimes feel alone. I always remember a quote from a friend, that "everybody will have their own life." Ah, so are my friends, they'll meet new people and making new friends. It is just me that should change myself. It is just me that should be more care about people around me. I miss my friends, a lot.

So, that's why I decided to stay more at home in this holiday. I want to embrace my time with my family, with my father and mother. I don't want to lose my precious time with them as I lose my time with my friends. And "We're growing up,yet sometimes we forget that parents are growing old."

Ahh, everything will change, everybody will change. Time will change as well. So, embrace the time with your precious one. Don't ever lose them. Because once you realize that, it might be just too late.

I miss you, dear friends :))

Comments