A Thoughtful Journey : Bali, August 13th - Sept 3rd

Proud Aji and Mama in front of our family "bale" project :)
My best friend, my enemy, my motivator, my critics; My Mother.
The "Tukangs". They had an unbelievably spirit...and energy.
Wanna be on top (too)?
Celebrating my 22nd with my family...
and the Tukangs as well :)
The First Cake
My "all gamer" cousins...and uncle. hehehe
Meet the Berata's, full team :) 

 For me, home is simply a place where you put your heart. I left my heart in Bali; Denpasar or Singaraja, for three thoughtful weeks I spent there. No, I didn't go surfing in Kuta, go shopping in Ubud, do watersport in Benoa, or hanging out in some hip and cool cafe. I spent most of my time at home; have a routine brunch and dinner with delicous home meal, watching TV, or by just having a quality time with my parent. And for that, I have no regret yet so thankful of this "holiday" which I'd prefer to call as a thoughtful journey.

 Good night :)

Comments