The Scientist

Source : fanpop.com

The real life began this week. I was so excited to began my part time job and tried to always think positive about all the shortcomings I have to overcome. "So come what may, the world is my oyster," I said. Yet, indeed I'm not a real good multitasker. The other opportunities came, the other job is coming and....my skripsi is still waiting to be written.

That's why I brought this song in this post. The song kind of represents my feelings now.

"Tell me your secrets, and ask my your questions.
Oh, let's go back to the start.
Running in circles, coming up tails.
Heads on a science apart.

But questions of science, science and progress, do not speak as loud as the heart..."

I have to finish my puzzle in the right time (I'd prefer it as the term "as soon as possible"). This life ain't easy, although in the beginning I assumed myself as a scientist; a positivist, who always believe in progress, but in the reality it is hard. My body is exhausted, my mind is restless, and so do my heart. Being a scientist of life is hard. It is simply because your mind, body, and soul don't always speak the same language...or look in the same page.

But yes, as Chris Martin said,

"Nobody said it was easy......."

So take me back to the start?

Comments