2012 taught me...

# to respect the other people, the whole people (internship)
# to deal with bureaucracy
# about Euskal Herria and the beauty beyond it
# about the General Assembly, Fresh Water Management, and Micro Credit
# that I always have a say in my dreams, don't let the others ruin it
# to not take decisions when I got angry or lonely
# to say what I feel actually
# to not be afraid that I can't please everyone
# that friends come and go, everybody's changing, everything's changing
# to ensure myself that everyone's leaving, but I'm not left behind
# to love my parents more and more
# that it is good to be on your own, but not to be lonely
# RIDING MOTORCYCLE!!
# to be brave making my my own dreams
# that time...is indeed money
# that I should be better in keeping in touch with people
# to be more grateful, about everything
# that inner beauty is important, but so is the outside
# to be addicted with Parenthood and The Newsroom series
# to use EYE LINER
# to find and seek what my passion really is
# to not compare with the others
# to be more and more grateful
# to realize, that LOVE ACTUALLY is EVERYWHERE

So, welcome, 2013. I have some resolutions already for this year, yet less expectations. May this year bring more joy, more friends and more thoughtful lessons for me, for us. Have a great beginning!

Comments