A Christmas Faith

Christmas is coming!

I always love spirit of Christmas. Not only for the gifts or delicious meals that people usually get in this special day, but for the spirit of togetherness in it. I already had a thoughtful Christmas five year ago (see this - sorry for the "alay" writing :P)  It was a memorable yet emotional Christmas for me. I still have the Paco Rabanne perfume that Anne Marie gave me as a Christmas present (in fact it's still more than half), the necklace that Andrea and Geri gave, and the Christmas card from Brigitte, Jakob and Simon. It's not only a card, later it became an invitation for me to visit my dream city at that time, Paris. And so, I told myself that I really believe in Christmas' magic.

This past few years I spent Christmas with my family. Going out of town or by just watching some Christmas movies at home. But this time's different. Only me alone in my studio this Christmas, literally. I gotta finish what I already started. I'm doing this not for my pride, I want to do this for my parents, for what they have been through this year. I hope this simple (yet complicated) writings can make them happy. Doch, I still don't know what I'm gonna do after and some people doubt my will, but let me finish this. And so, let one of the magic of Christmas happen in my chapter of life now, while I'm still watching for God's sign; the lights that will bring me home or maybe bring me to a new new world I never expect.

Merry Christmas, have a magical one!

Comments