Just Babbling...

Kings of Convenience said "You're the windsurfer crossing the ocean, and I'm the boat behind"

Jack Johnson sings "But now we have, only confuse hearts.."

Adele asked "Should I give up, or should I just keep chasing pavements?"

Adhitia Sofyan wrote, "Lights go down curtain falls, That’s how this story ends, As the day passes by, I knew that this gaze was long overdue"

What should I say, sing, ask or write? I have no idea (my favorite phrase).
Keep it or show it, people would suggest.
The thing is I realize all of those realities. I'm pretending that I should give up, quit, stop thinking about all of those thoughts.

Let it flow, people would suggest, again ?
Well, back to and I'll admit the cliche; Time would answer everything...
(again? Should I?)

Happy Sunday..!!
:)))

Comments