YOU - Ten2Five


You did it again
You did hurt my heart
I don’t know how many times

You... I don’t know what to say
You’ve made me so desperately in love
and now you let me down

You said you’d never lie again
You said this time would be so right
But then I found you were lying there by her side

You.. You turn my whole life so blue
Drowning me so deep, I just can reach myself again
You.. Successfully tore myheart
Now it’s only pieces
Nothing left but pieces of you

You frustated me with this love
I’ve been trying to understand
You know i’m trying i’m trying

You.. I don’t know what to say
You’ve made me so desperately in love
And now you let me down

*dari tadi sore kerjaan saya nyanyi lagu ini terus. Lagu lama, tapi baguss banget...Hari Jumat kemarin saya baru aja nonton Ten2five manggung, dan waktu lagu ini dimainkan, semua orang nyanyi, termasuk saya dan dua orang teman yang (kayaknya) menghayati sekali lagu ini. Ten2five keren. Band idola saya waktu SMP. :)

................(mulai nyanyi lagu ini lagi)
:))

Comments

Patchtastics said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Patchtastics said…
Ich habe dieses Lied in Youtube zugehört. Es ist super schön! :)

Ich habe ein neuen Blog. Wo ich über "Green Fashion" schreibe. Weisst du, ich kaufe nicht mehr Kleider ein, das habe ich seit Neujahr angefangen, wegen das Klimaendrung Ich fühle, dass ich etwas gutes für die Welt gemacht habe.

http://dancerwithoutshoes.blogspot.com
jaaa..ich liebe dieses Lied auch..:))

ich hab dein Blog gesehen. Ist das "Fashion on my way?"
Du siehst schoen auf dem Foto :)